Solar Charging Kit rents for $9/day. Full purchase price is collected initially, and then refunded (less rental fees) upon return.
2nd Batteries are an additional $4/day
Rental period STARTS the day we ship the Solar Charging Kit to you, and ENDS when we receive it back on our dock.
- This Solar Battery Charging Solution includes: a military grade Fold-able Solar Panel, plus Calibrated Voltage Regulator box, an N-C20000 CPAP Battery Pack ,and a 200 Watt DC-AC Inverter.
- The system can recharge the N-C20000 from a complete discharge in minimum of at least 8 hours (direct full sun).
- The Calibrated Voltage Regulator box (with a 6 ft connector cable) allows the
solar panel to safely charge your external battery pack by preventing over-voltage (required for battery charging).
- Rated Wattage: 36W
- SIZE: Folded Solar Panel; 17.75" long x 8.5" wide x 3/4" thick
- Unfolded panel; 38" long x 17.75" wide x 0.06" thick
- WEIGHT: 3.8 lbs.
- Weight of the voltage regulator box is 3.5 ounces; Size is 2" x 2" x 1.5".
200 Watt DC-AC Inverter
- CPAP Battery will provide 12-24 hours of power to your CPAP*
- Dimensions: 9.8" x 5.9" x 1.3"
- Weight 4.8 Lbs.
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Dual AC plugs
- USB Port
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 3.5" x 1.6"
- Weight: 15oz
- Low Battery Shutdown: 8.5V +/- 5 deg C
* PLEASE NOTE THAT RUN-TIMES WILL VARY BASED ON MACHINE MAKE
& MODEL, PRESSURE SETTING, INVERTER/CONVERTER USE, AND HUMIDIFIER