For RENTAL Returns: follow the procedures outlined in Battery Geeks' Rental Policy (included with your rental order).
All (NON-RENTAL) returns must be accompanied by an Original Invoice, AND a Returned Merchandise
Authorization (RMA) Number. To get an RMA #, please fill out an online RMA request form by
visiting www.thebatterygeeks.com/rma. Once you have provided
The Battery Geeks with the appropriate information we will contact you with return instructions.
All products purchased through us can be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
See conditions below:
Specific Application: Purchasers/Renters are responsible for their application.
The Battery Geeks can advise the client, but the decision about the suitability of the application remains with the client.
- NO refunds given after 30 days from date of purchase.
- All products returned for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All products returned for refund must be in NEW/UNUSED/RE-SALEABLE condition, otherwise
an additional 20% restocking fee will apply. However, we reserve the right to refuse any returns that
are in a damaged condition caused by any misuse or mishandling. [New/Unused/Re-saleable:
shrink-wrap in tact, twist-ties on cables, all parts included, clean, & intact, product in working order]
- All materials such as manuals, accessories, and cables must be included. If any of these materials are missing,
your account will be billed accordingly.
- Pack Returns Carefully: Customer must pack defective/returned items as if they were new and working. Failure to do
so may invalidate both the RMA and the warranty. We are not responsible for goods that are damaged during shipment or
misused/abused by the customer/carrier.
- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Products received freight collect, without an RMA #, not approved for
return, or in anyway not meeting the above criteria, will be refused.
- Shipping Charges and Free Premiums are NON-REFUNDABLE including all Free Shipping.
Free Shipping is defined as all shipping costs pre-paid by The BatteryGeeks and not added to the customer invoice.
For example: When The BatteryGeeks paid for your free shipping - upon the return of the product the customer will be charged
back the full amount of the shipping originally paid by The BatteryGeeks. Additionally, you will be charged the normal selling price
of Premium Items.
- There is no restocking fee for EVEN exchanges provided that the above conditions are met
- Returns will only receive a percentage of the original purchase price as credit,
based on the time left in the warranty period. Example: Original purchase price of $400, 3 months left in warranty period
(or 25%); $400 x 25% = $100 In-store credit.
- Any batteries with any modifications made to them that were not made by our factory, or products with missing or altered
Service Tags or serial numbers, will automatically invalidate the warranty and will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- We will directly refund your credit card or PayPal account after receiving your return within 30 days of receiving your return.
- DOA/Defective products can be returned for LIKE KIND REPLACEMENT ONLY. See Warranty Information, below.
- RMA # are good for 30 days only. Any products returned after the RMA expiration date will be refused.
- Products returned with expired warranty, can be repaired at buyers expense. We cannot replace products
with expired warranties.
- Once an order is confirmed, or payment is completed, there will be a 5% cancellation fee for any order cancellation.
- All material left with The Battery Geeks for more than sixty days becomes the property of The Battery Geeks.
The Battery Geeks will dispose of the material in an eco-responsible manner.
Defective products under warranty can be returned for warranty service under the following guidelines:
- Products purchased through us have a limited 1 year pro-rated warranty with the following exceptions:
- The MFP 130 and the MFP 200, have a limited 6 month pro-rated warranty.
- All purchases made by Re-Sellers including Rental businesses have a limited 30 day warranty.
- All medical cart applications have a 6 month pro-rated warranty, or 500 cycles, whichever comes first.
- Personal Power Bank battery packs also have a limited 3 month pro-rated warranty.
- The limited pro-rated warranty on all products purchased from us begins on the date of shipment, and must be received on our dock before the end of the warranty period, to qualify for warranty service.
- The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or any parts.
What is covered by this limited pro-rated warranty?
This limited pro-rated warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your products purchased through us.
Note that the Warranty applies only to the original buyer of record. This Warranty is not transferable.
What is not covered by this limited pro-rated warranty?
This limited pro-rated warranty does not cover:
- Free Premiums (all "FREE with Purchase" products are as is; no Warranty applies)
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power
- Servicing not authorized by us.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by us.
- Products with missing or altered Service Tags or serial numbers
- Products for which we have not received payment.
- Normal degradation in performance and decreased runtime experienced over the life of any battery pack
- Return shipping costs to us and back to you.
What do I do if I need warranty service?
First, please fill out our online RMA# Request Form by visiting
www.thebatterygeeks.com/rma. After you fill out and submit your RMA# request form, we
will respond within one business day for with your
RMA # and specific return instructions.
After you receive your RMA #, you must
What if product is not covered under Warranty?
- Return the product to us in its original or equivalent packaging.
- Prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment.
Products returned with an expired warranty, can be repaired at buyers expense. We cannot replace products
with expired warranties. Additionally, if we determine that the problem is not covered under this warranty, we will
notify you and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis. We use new and refurbished parts
made by various manufacturers in performing warranty repairs and in building replacement parts and systems.
Here are some more details of our Warranty return policies & return procedures:
All warranty return products must be still under warranty.
Return Procedures: In order to return your product(s) please fill out the online RMA form at
www.thebatterygeeks.com/rma, complete the online form and just wait up to one business day for us to get back to
you with your RMA # and specific return instructions.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All returns must be in original factory cartons with all original packing materials.
- All miscellaneous materials such as manuals, accessories and cables must be included or you will be billed for the
missing parts accordingly.
- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Any return sent back freight collect will be refused.
- Return authorization must be received within 30 business days from the date of the RMA or the return will be refused.
- Pack Returns Carefully: Customer must pack defective items being returned as if they were new and working. Failure
to do so may invalidate both the RMA and the warranty. We are not responsible for goods that are damaged during shipment
or misused/abused by the customer/carrier.
- Returned RMA items will be shipped back to Customers at Customer's expense.
- All replacement items will be shipped after we have received and processed your defective return.
- All credits will be made back to the original payment method.
- If a package arrives damaged, it is best if you refuse the package. If you sign for and keep the package, please make
sure you notate the damage when you sign for it so that we may file a claim with the carrier in the event that the actual
product you ordered was also damaged.